Tap-in connectors will electrically tap into a wire without cutting or stripping the wire. The tap-in connector can be used on solid or stranded, tinned or copper conductors and mates with male bullet connectors, providing a removable plug connection.
- Electrically tap into a wire in mid-span without cutting or stripping the wire.
- Tap-in connectors mate with a .156" male bullet connector, making a reusable plug connect wiring termination
- Materials: Insulator is Polypropylene, U-contact is Tin Plated copper
- 18-14 AWG Solid or stranded, tinned or untinned (.75-1.5 mm2 sol. or str.) copper conductors.
- Ratings: 18 AWG=7 amp, 16 AWG=10 amps, 14 AWG=15 amps
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|908055||3M 901 2 Piece Tap-In, 18-14 Ga (100 MIN)||