Tekonsha® Zero Contact Interface Trailer Light Power Module
Don't take the chance of damaging your vehicle. Tekonsha® ZCI sensors snap over wires to detect current and engage trailer lights. This is crucial for high-end vehicles or vehicles with complex wiring in which snipping, cutting or splicing would void the vehicle electrical system warranty. It is also a great option for leased vehicles as it is easy to remove and leaves no damage, allowing you to use it temporarily and then take it with you. ZCI is the only product in the industry that has zero contact with the vehicle's lighting system. Rather than relying on a direct connection like all other products, ZCI uses sensors that simply snap around the wires and detect if current is present. Because it is not directly connected, with ZCI there is zero chance of feedback to the vehicle, zero draw on the vehicle's light system, and zero interference with the vehicle's electrical system. ZCI is also the most universal product on the market today. It works with all known vehicle systems, including standard 2 or 3 wire systems, PWM (pulse width modulation) systems, multiplexing systems, and low-side switching.
- Isolates trailer light operation from the tow vehicle's electrical system.
- Sensors simply snap around wires and detect if current is present.
- Eliminates all snipping, cutting, splicing, interference, and electrical draw.
- Rated up to 4.2 amps for turn/stop, and 7.5 amps for taillight trailer circuits.
- Robust design allows for interior or exterior mounting.
- Easy to install and works on every vehicle.
- Overload protected.
- Click here for installation instructions.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|74997||Tekonsha ZCI Zero Contact Interface Trailer Light Power Module (1 MIN)||152.55||1 EA||Call|