Terminals > Bullet-Connectors
Vinyl-Insulated, Butted Seam Barrel Bullet Connectors - Female
Vinyl-insulated bullet connectors are round female and male pole type connectors that mate with each other to connect a wired connection. The vinyl material acts as an economic insulation and the butted seam is the most common type of terminal barrel. Vinyl-insulated bullet connectors are used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- This series is the most economical insulated terminal available.
- The PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to the butted seam barrel.
- The insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Rated 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F).
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|449105||Vinyl-Insulated, Female Bullet Connector, Butted Seam .156", 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|449205||Vinyl-Insulated, Female Bullet Connector, Butted Seam .156", 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|449255||Vinyl-Insulated, Female Bullet Connector, Butted Seam .180", 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|449005||Vinyl-Insulated, Female Bullet Connector, Butted Seam .156", 3-Way (10 MIN)||