Terminals > Bullet-Connectors
Nylon-Insulated, Brass Sleeve Bullet Connectors
Nylon-insulated bullet connectors are round female and male pole type connectors that mate with each other to connect or disconnect a wired connection. The nylon material is more flexible and resists heat better, while the brass sleeve acts as a double crimp and adds resistance against vibration. Bullet connectors are used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Used where insulated barrel and positive insulation grip are necessary or desirable.
- Seamless brass sleeve securely covers the flared, molded nylon.
- Insulation is securely molded onto brass sleeve and is flared for easier wire insertion.
- Allows for an excellent mechanical crimp and wire strain relief.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|641205||Brass Sleeve, Nylon-Insulated Male Bullet Terminal, .156", 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|642205||Brass Sleeve, Nylon-Insulated Male Bullet Terminal, .156", 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|642405||Brass Sleeve, Nylon-Insulated Male Bullet Terminal, .180", 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||