Terminals > Pin-Terminals
Nylon-Insulated, Brass Crimp Sleeve Pin Terminals
Nylon-insulated, brass crimp sleeve pin terminals prevent wire strand fold back, assure proper electrical contact and a stronger connection than just wire alone. The nylon material is more flexible and resists heat better than other insulation types, while the brass sleeve acts as a double crimp and adds resistance against vibration. Nylon-insulated, brass crimp sleeve pin terminals are commonly used in automotive and marine applications, but can also be used in other applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Used where insulated barrel and positive insulation grip are necessary or desirable.
- Seamless brass sleeve securely covers the flared, molded nylon.
- Insulation is securely molded onto brass sleeve and is flared for easier wire insertion.
- Allows for an excellent mechanical crimp and wire strain relief.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|BRASS CRIMP SLEEVE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|644105||Nylon & Brass Sleeve Pin Terminal, .080", Red, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|644205||Nylon & Brass Sleeve Pin Terminal, .080", Blue, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|644305||Nylon & Brass Sleeve Pin Terminal, .110", Yellow, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||