Terminals > X-&-Y-Connectors
Heat Shrink X Butt Connectors
Heat shrink X connectors are a type of 4 way wire connector that allows the connection of four wires to one central point. The heat shrink material completely seals the terminal and is the most durable insulation type for electrical connections. Heat shrink X connectors are commonly used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current, including vehicles and buildings.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C (221° F)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified.
|X BUTT CONNECTORS||Y BUTT CONNECTORS|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|910200||Heat Shrink X Connector, 12-10 (10 MIN)||
|910205||Heat Shrink X Connector, 16-14 (10 MIN)||
|910210||Heat Shrink X Connector, 22-18 (10 MIN)||