Terminals > X-&-Y-Connectors
Vinyl-Insulated Butt Connectors - X & Y
Vinyl-insulated X and Y connectors are terminals that connect three or four wires to one central point. The vinyl material acts as an economic insulation type and the butted seam is the most common type of terminal barrel. The barrel shape of the X and Y connectors allow for easy wire insertion and can be used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current, including vehicles and buildings.
- Most economical insulated terminal available.
- PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to butted seam barrel.
- Insulation has flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|X & Y BUTT CONNECTORS|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|410205||Vinyl-Insulated X Connector, 16-14 Ga (25 MIN)||
|411205||Vinyl-Insulated Y Connector, 16-14 Ga (25 MIN)||