Terminals > Ring-Terminals
Non-Insulated Long Neck Ring Terminals - 22-18 Gauge
Non-insulated ring terminals are connectors that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing a connection to a screw or stud type electrical connection. Non-insulated ring terminals are best suited when special performance or installation characteristics are not needed. Non-insulated ring terminals are commonly used in automotive and marine vehicles, but can be used in various other electrical applications. The 45° barrels allow visual inspection of wire insertion, and the long necks provide maximum contact when stacking. Terminals are color coded by gauge size for easy identification, and the color stripes also serve as guides for positioning within crimp nests.
- 45° barrel allows visual inspection of wire insertion to ensure wire is stripped to proper length.
- New long neck design provides maximum contact when stacking.
- Color coded by gauge size for easy identification.
- Color stripes provide guide for proper placement within crimp nests.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum.
- Temperature rating up to 110°C (230° F).
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|191065||Non-insulated Long Neck Ring Terminal, 6 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|191085||Non-insulated Long Neck Ring Terminal, 8 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|191105||Non-insulated Long Neck Ring Terminal, 10 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||