Switches > Toggle-Switches > Del-City-Heavy!Duty-Toggles
Flat Terminal Heavy-Duty Toggle Switches - DPST
These heavy-duty toggle switches feature flat terminals and are available in four different actuations; SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT. Flat terminal heavy duty toggle switches meet the standards of today's automotive, marine and industrial applications, and are great for electrical connections that require a high amp switch.
- Typical applications: industrial controls, marine panels, trucks, buses and automotive.
- Materials: brass terminals, frame and support are steel with zinc chromate, case is black phenolic plastic (flammability rating: UL 94 flame class 94V-1) and all other external parts are brass/bright nickel.
- Recommended mounting hole: 1/2" diameter.
- Single Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 3/4 HP 125-250V AC.
- Double Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 1-1/2 HP 125-250V AC.
- ( ) indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7300015||DPST (On)-Off Toggle Switch, Flat Terminal - Assembled (1 MIN)||
|7300013||DPST On-Off Toggle Switch, Flat Terminal - OEM Style (1 MIN)||
|7300012||DPST On-Off Toggle Switch, Flat Terminal - Assembled (1 MIN)||