Switches > Toggle-Switches > 4!Pole-Toggles
Flat Terminal Toggle Switches - 4PST
Each 4-pole toggle switch features flat terminals and is available in 4PST actuation. A 4PST switch meets the standards of today's automotive, marine and industrial applications, such as motor controls and generators.
- Typical applications: surface transportation, generators, motor controls, food service, general industrial automation.
- Materials: brass terminals, frame and support are steel with zinc chromate, case is black phenolic (flammability rating: UL 94, flame class 94V-1) and all other external parts are brass/bright nickel.
- Dielectric strength (min): 1000v RMS.
- Insulation resistance (min): 100 megohms.
- Includes 2 hex nuts and 1 spring washer.
- Recommended mounting hole: 1/2" dia.
- 10A/277V AC, 16A/125V AC.
- ( ) Indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7920001||4PST (ON)-OFF TOGGLE SWITCH (LIMITED QUANTITY)||