Gauges > AutoMeter-Gauges > AutoMeter-Z!Series-Gauges
AutoMeter Z-Series Transmission Temp Gauge - 100-250°F
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, real-time measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included. AutoMeter's Z-Series Gauges all feature a black face, black bezel, white lettering, and orange pointer. The high performance movements and understated good looks make this series a perfect choice for low-key instrumentation.
- 100-250°F Range.
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers.
- Includes mounting hardware and 1/8" NPT Sender.
- Includes 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- Black face, black bezel, orange pointer, white lettering.
- Short Sweep Electric, Air-Core movement.
- 2-1/16" Gauge Size.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4002640||AutoMeter Z-Series Transmission Temp Gauge, 100-250F, 2640 (1 MIN)||65.50||1 EA||✓|