Vinyl-Insulated Push-On, Piggy Back Terminals
Push-on, piggy back terminals are female type connectors that mate with male push-on terminals, and have an additional male blade to connect a primary and secondary wire, all in one connection. Push-on, piggy back terminals are popular in auto and marine applications, but are also used in various other electrical applications.
- Most economical insulated terminal available.
- PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to butted seam barrel.
- Insulation has flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 300 volt maximum, 105° C.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|400665||Vinyl Piggy Back Push-On Terminal, .250", Red, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|400675||Vinyl Piggy Back Push-On Terminal, .250", Blue, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|400685||Vinyl Piggy Back Push-On Terminal, .250", Yellow, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||