Voltage & Continuity Tester
The Volt Check™ tester is a multi-function tool that indicates voltage level, tests continuity and includes non-contact AC voltage detection. The Circuit Alert® non-contact AC voltage detection is located in the probe tips and tests 50-600V AC.
- 24-600 V AC; 6-220 V DC; non-contact sensor 50-1000 V AC only.
- The Smart Meter Technology automatically adjusts the tester to read voltage or continuity; no adjustment dials or range selection is necessary.
- Magnetic back attaches to electrical panels, freeing up hands while testing.
- 26" Sta-Flex cold weather leads.
- Integral probe storage.
- 3 AAA batteries (included).
|VOLT & CONT. TESTER|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19061000||Volt Check Voltage & Continuity Tester Sperry VC61000 (1 MIN)||72.93||1 EA||Call|