Wire-&-Cable > Primary-Wire
8 Gauge Primary Wire - 500 Feet
8 Gauge Primary Wire, also known as 8 AWG wire, is designed with a single conductor and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation. The 8 gauge wire available from Del City is designed to provide added strength and is highly resistant to grease, oil, and acids. 8 AWG wire has a smooth surface, making it easy to use and ideal for pulling through loom or conduit. 8 gauge wire is used on many applications, such as automotive, truck, trailer, marine, tractor, housing, and general electrical use. The 8 gauge wire can be used on original equipment or projects and is also a great option for replacement needs on many applications including automotive. Primary wire from Del City is available in a variety of spool sizes and colors to meet the needs and demands of your electrical project or application.
- Single conductor copper stranded with a polyvinyl chloride insulation.
- 8 Gauge Wire is available in 100, 500, & 1000 foot spools.
- Wire colors available: red, white, & black.
- Rated for 60 volts.
- Meets or exceeds SAE specification J1128, Ford M1L56A, & Chrysler MS3450.
- View our Electrical Wire Size Chart
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|1108701||Red Primary Wire, 8 Ga (500 ft. MIN)||
|1108702||White Primary Wire, 8 Ga (500 ft. MIN)||
|1108705||Black Primary Wire, 8 Ga (500 ft. MIN)||