Parallel Wire - 2250-3500 Feet
Parallel wire is constructed of standard-wall; polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulated wires that are extruded in two, three or four side-by-side configuriations. Parallel wiring is ideal for wiring trailer lights, small trailers, and other applications where economical wire is required. Our Parallel wire is available in quanities ranging from 100 ft to 8,000 ft. Meets SAE specifications J1128. Temperature rating: 90°C (194°F). Rated to 50V DC.
- Parallel primary wire is constructed in two, three, or four conductor configurations.
- Each conductor is color-coded for identification purposes.
- Parallel wires are built to stay together under operating conditions, although they can be easily separated on the end of the run for termination or final connection.
- Parallel wire is stocked in 18 gauge through 14 gauge in 2, 3 or 4 conductor.
- Standard 2 conductor color configuration: brown and red.
- Standard 3 conductor color configuration: brown, yellow and green.
- Standard 4 conductor color configuration: white, brown, green and yellow.
|100-FT||250-FT||500-FT||1750-2000 FT||2250-3500 FT||4000-8000 FT|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|83167||16/3 Parallel Wire, Brown, Yellow & Green (2,250 ft. MIN)||
|82147||14/2 Parallel Wire, Brown & Red (2250 ft. MIN)||
|82167||16/2 Parallel Wire, Brown & Red (3500 ft. MIN)||
|83148DL||14/3 Parallel Wire, Brown, Yellow & Green (3,500 ft. MIN)||