Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Wire
18 Gauge Marine Grade Tinned Wire - 35 to 500 Foot Spools
Marine grade tinned wire is manufactured to be ideal for a variety of marine applications, including wiring under the dash, lights, radar, radios, and other electronics on your marine application. The 18 gauge marine wire features tin electroplated copper wire that is housed in a PVC jacket that is extremely flexible and protective. The jacket exceeds all test standards for moisture and oil resistance, as well as flammability and cold bend. This 18 gauge marine wire is built to stand up against salt water, battery acid, gas, and UV radiation to help keep your marine or other electrical applications up and running.
- Tin electroplated copper wire in a PVC jacket.
- Colors available: black, red, green, & pink.
- Spool sizes available: 35, 100, & 500 feet.
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) dry, 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Voltage Rating: 600V AC/DC.
- Appropriate ratings printed directly on wire.
- Meets or exceeds UL1426, BC-5W2, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46), ABYC, & CSA TEW Standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4718205||Black Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 18 Ga., 35 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4718201||Red Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 18 Ga., 35 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4718204||Green Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 18 Ga., 35 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4718211||Pink Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 18 Ga., 35 ft., (1 MIN)||