Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Grade-Tinned-Wire
16 Gauge Marine Grade Tinned Wire - 25 to 500 Foot Spools
Ancor 16 gauge marine wire is created with tin electroplated copper wire and features a PVC jacket that is flexible while also being extremely protective to the applications environment. This jacket makes the marine grade tinned wire ideal for many marine applications, including wiring under the dash, radar, radios, lights, and other marine electronics. The jacket exceeds all test standards for oil and moisture resistance, along with cold bend and flammability tests. Ancor 16 gauge marine wire is resistant to salt water, gas, UV radiation, and battery acid.
- Tin electroplated copper wire in a PVC jacket.
- Colors available: black, red, green, & pink.
- Spool sizes available: 25, 100, & 500 feet.
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) dry, 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Voltage Rating: 600V AC/DC.
- Appropriate ratings printed directly on wire.
- Meets or exceeds UL1426, BC-5W2, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46), ABYC, & CSA TEW Standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4716205||Black Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 16 Ga., 25 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4716201||Red Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 16 Ga., 25 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4716204||Green Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 16 Ga., 25 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4716211||Pink Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 16 Ga., 25 ft., (1 MIN)||