Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Grade-Tinned-Wire
14 Gauge Marine Grade Tinned Wire - 18 to 1,000 Foot Spools
Ancor marine wire is the ideal solution for wiring under the dashes, lights, radar, radio, and other electronics within your marine application. 14 gauge marine wire features tin electroplated copper wire in a flexible PVC jacket that exceeds all test standards for moisture, oil resistance, flammability, and cold bend. Protect your application against salt water, battery acid, gas, and UV radiation with Ancor 14 gauge tinned marine grade wire.
- Tin electroplated copper wire in a PVC jacket.
- Colors available: black, red, green, & pink.
- Spool sizes available: 18, 100, 500, & 1000 feet.
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) dry, 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Voltage Rating: 600V AC/DC.
- Appropriate ratings printed directly on wire.
- Meets or exceeds UL1426, BC-5W2, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46), ABYC, & CSA TEW Standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4714205||Black Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 14 Ga., 18 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4714201||Red Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 14 Ga., 18 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4714204||Green Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 14 Ga., 18 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4714211||Pink Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 14 Ga., 18 ft., (1 MIN)||