Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Grade-Tinned-Wire
12 Gauge Marine Grade Tinned Wire - 100 Feet
Ancor marine grade wire is a tin electroplated copper wire solution that is ideal for marine applications, such as wiring under the dash, lights, radars, radio, and other electronics. 12 gauge marine wire exceeds all test standards for moisture and oil resistance, as well as flammability and cold bend tests. The tinned wire is housed in flexible PVC jacket that protects against salt water, battery acid, gas, and UV radiation.
- Tin electroplated copper wire in a PVC jacket.
- Colors available: black, red, green, & pink.
- Spool sizes available: 18, 100, 500, & 1000 feet.
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) dry, 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Voltage Rating: 600V AC/DC.
- Appropriate ratings printed directly on wire.
- Meets or exceeds UL1426, BC-5W2, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46), ABYC, & CSA TEW Standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4712105||Black Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 12 Ga (100 ft. Min)||
|4712101||Red Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 12 Ga (100 ft. Min)||
|4712104||Green Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 12 Ga (100 ft. Min)||
|4712111||Pink Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 12 Ga. (100 ft. MIN)||