Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Grade-Tinned-Wire
6 Gauge Marine Grade Tinned Wire - 100 Feet
Marine wire, also known as tinned wire, is manufactured with tin electroplated copper wire that is housed in a PVC jacket. This design allows the wire to be resistant to corrosion, moisture, and chemicals. The PVC jacket protects the 6 gauge marine wire from cold bend, flammability, salt water, battery acid, gas, and UV radiation, while also being extremely flexible. Ancor Marine grade tinned wire is ideal for a variety of marine applications, including wiring under the dash, lights, radar, radios, and other marine electronics. 6 gauge Ancor marine wire is the ideal solution for your marine or other harsh environment application.
- Tin electroplated copper wire in a PVC jacket.
- Colors available: black & red.
- Spool sizes available: 25, 100, & 500 feet.
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) dry, 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Voltage Rating: 600V AC/DC.
- Appropriate ratings printed directly on wire.
- Meets or exceeds UL1426, BC-5W2, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46), ABYC, & CSA TEW Standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4706105||Black Tinned Cable, 6 Ga (100ft. Min)||
|4706101||Red Tinned Cable, 6 Ga (100ft. Min)||