Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Grade-Tinned-Wire
2 Gauge Marine Grade Tinned Wire - 400 Feet
2 gauge marine wire is manufactured with tin electroplated copper wire and a PVC jacket. This tinned wire design and jacket makes it resistant against corrosion, moisture, chemicals, and is flame retardant. The jacked is extremely flexible and is designed to exceed standard tests for moisture resistance, flammability, and cold bend. Marine grade tinned wire is ideal for marine applications and applications that are in harsh environments or are prone to constant contact with water or moisture. Make sure your wire stands up to the elements with this 2 gauge marine grade wire.
- Tin electroplated copper wire in a PVC jacket.
- Colors available: black & red.
- Spool sizes available: 25, 100, & 400 feet.
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) dry, 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Voltage Rating: 600V AC/DC.
- Appropriate ratings printed directly on wire.
- Meets or exceeds UL1426, BC-5W2, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46), ABYC, & CSA TEW Standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4702505||Black Tinned Cable, 2 Ga (400ft. Min)||
|4702501||Red Tinned Cable, 2 Ga (400ft. Min)||