Wire-&-Cable > Welding-Cable
6 Gauge Welding Cable - 25 Feet
6 gauge welding cable is a heavy-duty cable resistant to flame, oil, abrasion, and grease. Welding cable is manufactured to meet the National Electrical Code article 63 electric welders. The high degree of flexibility makes this cable ideal for cold weather installations and where confined or tight areas require single or multiple bends. Also ideal for solar panels and welding applicatons. 6 gauge welding cable is available in both red or black and multiple sized spools, big or small.
- A highly flexible ethylene propylene diene monomer jacket surrounds fully annealed rope-stranded bare copper.
- Used as a battery cable alternative because of its flexibility.
- Temperature range is -50°C to 105°C.
- Rated at 600 volts with a paper separator.
- Meets or exceeds ASTMB-172 specifications.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5716205||Black Welding Cable, 6 Ga (25 ft. MIN)||
|5716201||Red Welding Cable, 6 Ga (25 ft. MIN)||