Wire-Connectors-&-Quick-Splices > Weather-Pack-Wire-Connectors-&-Components
Weather Pack Female Housing - 3-Way
A Weather Pack connector is manufactured of nylon plastic and has silicone seals to prevent moisture and dust ingress. Weather pack connectors ensure secure connectivity as each connector has a locking mechanism that align the terminal and seal, and acts as a strain relief for the terminals.
- Use weather packs for automotive, marine, agricultural and other harsh environmental applications.
- The weather pack was designed for the engine compartment of a vehicle.
- Positive snap-action locking. Secondary locking helps terminal retention and provides access to the terminals for service.
- Stops in all cavities to insure proper insertion of terminals.
- All connectors indexed to prevent mis-mating.
- Rated -40°C to 125°C.
- Male terminals connect with "shroud (male)" housings and female terminals connect with "tower (female)" housings.
- Housing, Terminals, Plugs and Seals sold separately.
|1-WAY||2-WAY||3-WAY||4-WAY FLAT||4-WAY SQUARE||6-WAY|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|75018||3-way Weather Pack Connector, Tower (Female) Housing Delphi 12015793 (1 MIN)||