A pigtail connector is designed to connect 2-3 copper wires together or a secure electrical connection. The pigtail connector will accept wires ranging No. 22 thru No. 14 AWG and can hold either solid or stranded copper wire. Each pigtail connector is self-stripping and only requires plies for installation. The insulator body and cap are manufactured of a flame retardant nylon and contains a grease sealant, providing a moisture resistant seal. Pigtail connectors are common in automotive and other vehicle applications, but can also be used in other electrical applications such as signs, fixtures, and as a connection for building wire. Simply and securely connect your wires today with a pigtail connector.
- Self-stripping electrical pigtail connector is available with sealant filling.
- The sealant helps to protect against corrosion due to moisture.
- No wire stripping is required; simply insert wires and press down with a pliers.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
- Rated for 600V-1000V maximum depending on usage.
- Temperature rating: 221° F, 105° C.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|905635||Pigtail Connector, Sealant - Moisture Resistant, 22-14 Ga (20 MIN)||