RV-Accessories > RV-Electrical-Cordsets-and-Adapters
Y & Reverse Y Adapter
Y and reverse Y adapters are commonly used as a power connection for marine applications, as they allow for more than one dockside connection. Y adapters are used in wet locations and power dockside tools, equipment or even a second boat.
- The reverse "Y" adapter has two male plugs with special power isolation circuitry for added safety.
- When on plug is connected to a receptacle, the circuitry isolates the second plug.
- The reverse "Y" provides 50A 125/250V power when only 30A 125V receptacles are available.
- Boat side: 50A 125/250V w/ sealing collar system.
- Dock side: (2) 30A 125V locking.
|"Y" ADAPTER||REVERSE "Y"|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19012111||Reverse "Y" Adapter, 50A, 125/250V Female to 2-30A Male (1 MIN)||476.53||1 EA||✓|