Heavy-Duty Butane Torch
The butane powered torch is a versatile heating tool, perfect for terminal soldering, heat shrink tubing, shrink terminals and connectors. This torch features a large flame that reaches temperatures up to 2500°F, and a continuous run time of up to 60 minutes.
- Perfect for heat shrinkable connectors and tubing, soldering and a variety of other applications.
- Flame lock option allows for continuous burning.
- Refillable fuel reservoir holds 42 ml.
- Non-stop run time up to 60 min.
- Large flame can reach temperatures up to 2500°F (1300°C).
- Does not include butane.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|945005||NSPA T-MTC-60, Heavy Duty Butane Torch||53.26||1 EA||✓|