Thin Wall Black Heat Shrink Tubing - 4"
Thin wall heat shrink tubing comes in a black color and provides an array of different sized heat shrink tubes. The thin wall heat shrink tubing is very flexible, flame retardant and will resist common fluids and solvents. This shrink tubing is ideal for sealing and protecting light-duty electrical connections in auto, marine and industrial applications.
- Great for cable insulation, marking and bundling, with superior mechanical, abrasion and moisture protection.
- Flame retardant.
- Resists common fluids and solvents.
- Meets UL 224, 125 °C; CSA C22.2 No. 198.1, 125 °C; MIL-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 & 2, AMS 3636 & 3637; DEF STAN 59-79, Issue 3 Type 2a.
- Continuous operating temperature: -55 °C (-67 °F) - 135 °C (275 °F).
- Shrink temperature: 120 °C (250 °F) - 250 °C (480 °F).
- 600 V/Mil Dielectric strength.
- 2:1 shrink ratio.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19015163||Heat Shrink Tubing, 1/8", 4" L (7 MIN) (LIMITED QUANTITY) (7 MIN)||