Trailer-Connectors > Molded-Connector-Loops
4-Way Molded Quick Connector Loop
This 4-way molded quick connector is designed to be used on a towing application where a trailer connector socket is used on both a vehicle and a trailer. They can also be used to extend an existing 4-contact, 4 wire flat molded trailer connector.
- 36" Trailer connector loop of 16 gauge wire with 4-way male connectors on each end for connecting 'knockout' connector on trailer to 'knockout' on car end.
- Makes a fast and easy connect.
- GPT copper wires are crimped onto tin-plated copper bullet-style male and female terminals.
- Terminals are over-molded with black PVC.
- Wires are color coded in accordance to popular SAE trailer wiring recommendations.
- Click here for a color chart of the wires featured in each molded connector.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|74045||4-Way Molded Connector "Kwik Connect" Extension, 36" Male/Male (1 MIN)||