WD-40 has over 2,000 possible uses and is most commonly used as a rust penetrator or lubricant. WD-40 provides a multitude of possibilities, including removing paint, varnishing carbon and is safe for all metal surfaces.
- Fast penetrating solvent most commonly used as a rust penetrator or lubricator.
- Removes rust, corrosion, paint, varnish, carbon, gum, and is safe for all metal surfaces.
- WD-40® has over 2,000 possible uses.
- Ideal for use on tools, hands and to clean most work surfaces.
- Convenient 12oz. CFC-free spray can.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|22031DL||Spray Lubricant, WD-40, 12oz Can. (1 MIN)||15.37||1 EA||✓|
|13110054||WD40, 8oz Can w/Smart Straw (1 MIN)||