Wire-&-Cable > Brake-Cable
Triplex Brake Cable - 100 to 1,000 Foot Spools
Del City offers brake cable in a variety of sizes including triplex cable. Triplex cable is a 3 conductor cable that is made of PVC jacketed primary wires, laid in parallel. The PVC jacketing of the triplex cable provides protection against weather and acid effects. 3 conductor cable is primarily used for electric brake systems on trucks, buses, automobiles, and trailers. The triplex cable is available in 16 gauge, 14 gauge and 12 gauge sizes in various sized spool options. Wire up your vehicle or application with high quality 3 conductor triplex cable.
- Features a high quality polyvinyl chloride jacket.
- Color code: white, black, green wires with grey outer jacket.
- Wire sizes: 16 gauge, 14 gauge, 12 gauge.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C - 105°C.
- Inner conductors meet SAE J1128 standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|63162||Triplex Brake Cable, 16/3 (100 ft. MIN)||
|63142||Triplex Brake Cable, 14/3 (100 ft. MIN)||
|63122||Triplex Brake Cable, 12/3 (100 ft. MIN)||