Wire-&-Cable > Primary-Wire
20 Gauge Primary Wire - 6000 Feet
20 Gauge Primary Wire, also known as 20 AWG wire, is designed with a single conductor and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation. The 20 gauge wire available from Del City is designed to provide added strength and is highly resistant to grease, oil, and acids. 20 AWG wire has a smooth surface, making it easy to use and ideal for pulling through loom or conduit. 20 gauge wire is used on many applications, such as automotive, truck, trailer, marine, tractor, housing, and general electrical use. The 20 gauge wire can be used on original equipment or projects and is also a great option for replacement needs on many applications including automotive. Primary wire from Del City is available in a variety of spool sizes and colors to meet the needs and demands of your electrical project or application.
- Single conductor copper stranded with a polyvinyl chloride insulation.
- 20 Gauge Wire is available in 100, 500, 1000, & 6000 foot spools.
- Wire colors available: red, white, blue, green, black, yellow, & brown.
- Rated for 60 volts.
- Insulation operates optimally between 40°C to 105°C (-40°F to 221°F).
- Meets or exceeds SAE specification J1128, Ford M1L56A, & Chrysler MS3450.
- View our Electrical Wire Size Chart
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|1120801||Red Primary Wire, 20 Ga (6,000 ft. MIN)||
|1120802||White Primary Wire, 20 Ga (6,000 ft. MIN)||
|1120803||Blue Primary Wire, 20 Ga (6,000 ft. MIN)||
|1120804||Green Primary Wire, 20 Ga (6,000 ft. MIN)||
|1120805||Black Primary Wire, 20 Ga (6,000 ft. MIN)||
|1120806||Yellow Primary Wire, 20 Ga (6,000 ft. MIN)||
|1120807||Brown Primary Wire, 20 Ga (6,000 ft. MIN)||