Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Grade-Tinned-Wire
10 Gauge Marine Grade Tinned Wire - 25 to 1,000 Foot Spools
Ancor marine grade wire is designed to be resistant against corrosion, moisture, and chemicals while also being flame retardant. 10 gauge marine tinned wire features tin electroplated copper wire housed in a flexible PVC jackets that exceeds test standards for moisture resistance, flammability, and cold bend. This design makes the tinned wire ideal for a variety of marine applications, including wiring under the dash, lights, radar, radios, and other electronics. Ancor 10 gauge marine wire is built to stand up to salt water, battery acid, gas, and UV radiation, making it a great solution for your marine or other harsh environment application.
- Tin electroplated copper wire in a PVC jacket.
- Colors available: black & red.
- Spool sizes available: 25, 100, 500, & 1000 feet.
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) dry, 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Voltage Rating: 600V AC/DC.
- Appropriate ratings printed directly on wire.
- Meets or exceeds UL1426, BC-5W2, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46), ABYC, & CSA TEW Standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4710205||Black Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 10 Ga., 25 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4710201||Red Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 10 Ga., 25 ft., (1 MIN)||