Wire-&-Cable > Cross!Link-Wire > Cross!Link-SXL-Wire
10 Gauge SXL Wire - 1500 Feet
10 gauge SXL wire is offered in 4 different foot spools. 10 gauge SXL wire features a high resistance against moisture, solvents, and prolonged high temperatures, making this automotive wire an ideal for engine compartments.
- Type SXL; thick wall, special purpose automotive wire is insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene.
- Withstands prolonged temperatures of up to 257°F without melting or fusing.
- Insulation has a smooth surface finish and is available in bright colors.
- Operates optimally between the extreme temperatures of -49°F to 257°F and -45°C to 125°C at 60VDC/25VAC.
- Meets or exceeds S.A.E. specifications J1128, Ford spec. M1L85-A, Chrysler spec. MS 5919, Packard spec. M-3023.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|3710801||Red SXL Cross-Link Wire, 10 Ga (1,500 ft. MIN)||
|3710805||Black SXL Cross-Link Wire, 10 Ga (1,500 ft. MIN)||
|3710802||White SXL Cross-Link Wire, 10 Ga (1,500 ft. MIN)||