Lighting > Backup-Cameras,-Alarms-&-Mirrors > Backup-Alarms-&-Switches
Multi Frequency Back-Up Alarms - Over 100dB(A)
The multi-frequency back-up alarm eliminates noise pollution created by back-up alarms in densely populated work areas. It maintains a safe warning signal for those in a danger zone of backing vehicle while minimizing disturbance to site neighbors.
- Multi-frequency alarm operates by emitting sound at multiple frequencies attenuated above 4000Hz so that the sound is perceived to dissipate more quickly than a conventional pure-tone alarm.
- Universal mounting bracket maximizes location options.
- Lead wire.
- Sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture and vibration.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C).
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty for ECCOEC5050 & ECCOEC5200
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty on all other models.
|UNDER 100 DB(A)||OVER 100 DB(A)|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|ECCOEA9070||Smart Alarm, Multi-Frequency Back-Up Alarm 87-107 dB(A), 12-24V (1 MIN)||
|ECCOEC7020||Multi Frequency Back-up Alarm 102dB(A) 12-24V (1 MIN)||
|ECCOEC7070||Multi Frequency Back-up Alarm 107dB(A) 12-24V (1 MIN)||