Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Wire
Marine Grade 4 Gauge Wire - 100 Feet
Marine grade, 4 gauge tinned wire is ideal for a variety of marine applications including wiring under the dashes, lights, radar, radios and connecting to other electronics that are prone to constant contact with water and moisture. Manufactured with tin electroplated copper wire that is covered by a PVC jacket, this 4 gauge marine wire is resistant against corrosion, moisture, chemicals, UV radiation and is flame retardant. The wire is also extremely flexible, making installation a breeze. Marine grade wire is available in a variety of spool lengths that range from 25 feet to 500 feet. All backed by the best personal service in the industry, shop quality boat wiring marine wire for long-lasting durability right here at Del City.
- 4 Gauge wire rated to 105° C dry, 75° C wet (BC-5W2) 600 Volt.
- Extremely flexible 4 gauge wire with a PVC jacket that exceeds all test standards for moisture and oil resistance, flammability and cold bend.
- Marine grade 4 gauge wire designed to be resistant to salt water, battery acid, gas and UV radiation.
- Manufactured to meet and exceed UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46), ABYC and CSA TEW standards.
- All appropriate ratings are printed directly on the wire.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4704101||Red Tinned Cable, 4 Ga (100ft. Min)||
|4704105||Black Tinned Cable, 4 Ga (100ft. Min)||