Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Wire
4 Gauge Marine Grade Tinned Wire - 100 Feet
4 gauge marine grade tinned wire is the ideal solution for a variety of marine and harsh environment applications. The marine wire features tin electroplated copper wire that is covered by a PVC jacket. This design allows the marine wire to be resistant to corrosion, moisture, chemicals, UV radiation and is flame retardant. The PVC jacket on the 4 gauge marine wire is extremely flexible while also exceeding standard tests for moisture and oil resistance, as well as flammability and cold bed. Marine grade tinned wire is designed for marine applications and other electronics that are prone to constant contact with water or moisture.
- Tin electroplated copper wire in a PVC jacket.
- Colors available: black & red.
- Spool sizes available: 25, 100, & 500 feet.
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) dry, 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Voltage Rating: 600V AC/DC.
- Appropriate ratings printed directly on wire.
- Meets or exceeds UL1426, BC-5W2, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46), ABYC, & CSA TEW Standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4704105||Black Tinned Cable, 4 Ga (100ft. Min)||
|4704101||Red Tinned Cable, 4 Ga (100ft. Min)||