Loom-&-Loom-Clamps > Metal-Sleeving
Tinned Copper Metal Sleeving - 1/16"-3/8"
Our Metal Braided Sleeving is constructed from tinned copper, making it perfect for shielding on harnesses and cables, as well as grounding and decoration. High end automotive applications have always used braided metal for secure and efficient grounding applications. The material is also great for hose covering on hot rods and motorcycles.
- Constructed from Tinned Copper.
- EMI, RFI, ESD Protection.
- Extreme Blowout Protection.
- Cut and Abrasion Resistant.
- Expands for easy installation.
- RoHS compliant.
- Made in the USA.
- Ideally cut with Heavy Duty Serrated Scissors.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|512||Tinned Copper Metal Braided Sleeving, 1/16" (100ft MIN)||
|513||Tinned Copper Metal Braided Sleeving, 1/8" (100ft MIN)||
|514||Tinned Copper Metal Braided Sleeving, 1/4" (100ft MIN)||
|515||Tinned Copper Metal Braided Sleeving, 3/8" (100ft MIN)||