Wire-Connectors-&-Quick-Splices > Packard-56-Series-Electrical-Connectors-&-Terminals
Packard Type 56 Terminals - Male
The type 56 male terminals are manufactured by Delphi/Packard and were used in OEM connectors on American cars manufactured in the 50's, 60's 70's and early 80's.
- 1-2-3 or 4 contact quick connectors may be assembled using male and female terminals.
- The male terminals lock into one half of the connector body and the female terminals lock into the mating half.
- Positive contact is made when the bodies are joined together.
- The bodies are polarized and lock together but can easily be disconnected.
- Terminals can be removed from bodies by using a thin blade to trip the locking tang.
- Terminals should be attched to wire before insertion into body.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|929895||Quick Connect Male Terminal, 20-18 Ga Packard 2965481 (1 MIN)||
|929875||Quick Connect Male Terminal, 16-14 Ga Packard 2971962 (1 MIN)||