Push-In Wire Connectors
Push-in wire connectors are an easy-to-use, fast acting, multi-port connector. Push-in wire connectors are designed to be used within panels or lighting fixtures. The connectors accept solid copper wires and connect simply by inserting a stripped wire into each port. The four (4) different push-in wire connectors offered below are made with a clear polycarbonate housing that features color-coded side panels for easy and quick verification. Stainless steel springs within the connectors resist corrosion and restrict accidental wire pull-out. To pull wires out of your push-in connector, just twist the wires from left to right. Get yourself an easy and fast copper to copper connection, with one of our push-in wire connectors.
- Simply strip wire and push into the connector for installation.
- Twist left to right for easy wire removal.
- Color-coded housings: Red = 2-Port, Orange = 3-Port, Yellow = 4-Port, Black = 8-Port.
- Rated to 24 Amps at 600V max in bundling wire and 1,000V AC in lighting fixtures.
- Copper to copper connections only.
- Accepts solid copper wires from 22-12 AWG.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|907010||2-way Push In Connector (100 MIN)||
|907020||3-way Push In Connector (100 MIN)||
|907030||4-way Push In Connector (100 MIN)||
|907040||8-way Push In Connector (50 MIN)||