Loom-&-Loom-Clamps > High-Temperature-Protection > ThermaShield-Fiberglass-Products
ThermaShield Tube - 2"
Aluminized Fiberglass Tube creates a thermal buffer between your wires, hoses, or cables and the high temperature environments surrounding them. Engineered by laminating an aluminized metallic heat shield to a layer of strong, tightly braided fiberglass insulation, Aluminized Fiberglass provides superior protection from radiant heat by reflecting it away from sensitive electronics, wiring, and hoses. It will endure temperatures up to 1,200°F without delaminating or turning brittle, and is ideal in any situation where protection from radiant heat is a primary concern.
- Endures temperatures up to 1,200°F. Continuous Temperature Range: -60° to 255° C (-76° to 491° F).
- Aluminum laminate reflects heat away while insulating fiberglass backing protects fragile contents from thermal damage and failure.
- Cuts easily with scissors.
- Reflects radiant heat.
- Insulates delicate wires & components.
- Resists gasoline & engine chemicals.
- RoHS Compliant.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|639||ThermaShield Tube, (TTN2.00SV) 2" (50ft MIN)||