Blue Sea Systems ANL® Fuse Blocks
Blue Sea Systems ANL fuse blocks come with an insulating cover are rated up to 750A 32V DC, depending on the option chosen. This type of ANL fuse holder has a swing out design allowing replacement of the fuse without removing fasteners. Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torqueing for excellent electrical current. Insert molded studs ensure secure fuse mounting.. Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction. Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements.
Products on this page may be available in bulk, please call for a quote
- Rated up to 32V DC; 35A to 300A (Part 78970); 35A to 750A (Part 78969)
- Base Material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Fuse Mounting Blocks: Tin-Plated Copper
- Maximum Cable Size: 2/0 AWG for 78970. 4/0 AWG for 78969.
- Maximum Torque: 110 in-lbs (12.43 Nm) for 78970. 107 in-lbs (12.09 Nm) for 78969.
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16"-18 (M8)
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat.
- 78969 for use with fuses 78952 to 78968. 78970 for use with fuses 78952 to 78963.
- Fuses sold separately.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|78969||Blue Sea Systems 5503, ANL Fuse Block with Cover, 35-750 Amp (1 MIN)||54.06||1 EA||Call|
|78970||Blue Sea Systems 5005, ANL Fuse Block with Cover, 35-300 Amp (1 MIN)||27.77||1 EA||✓|