Battery Box and Battery Relocation Kit
This battery relocation kit contains all of the needed components to help you relocate your custom or collector car battery from the engine compartment to the trunk or rear area of the vehicle. Also, the box itself provides protection from moisture, chemicals and other debris that can cause battery corrosion. Additionally, the kit gives a professional appearance to your vehicle application. Used for automotive restoration, marine and heavy machinery, this kit is ideal for any battery storage application. The box has a universal size, fitting most traditional battery group sizes and types. The offerings below include the complete kit, or just the battery box.
- Kit comes complete with a 20-ft. positive (red) and a 3-ft. negative (black) 2 gauge battery cable with top post connector, a plastic battery box that is adjustable for multiple battery group sizes, and mounting hardware.
- Box is black UV protected.
- Box is impact resistant to -30°F (-34°C).
- Box is impervious to acid, gasoline, oil and solvents.
- Box meets US Coast Guard regulations 183, 420, & ABYCE 10.7.
- Box Outside Dimensions: 17-3/4" x 10-1/4" x 10-7/8"
- Box Inside Dimensions: 14-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 10-3/8"
|RELOCATION KIT||STORAGE BOX|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|9900437||Battery Relocation Kit w/Box, 3' Blk 2 Ga. Cable Assembly, 20' Red 2 Ga. Cable Assembly & Hardware (1 MIN)||159.46||1 EA||✓|