Battery-Cables-&-Accessories > Chargers,-Maintainers,-&-Booster-Cables > Booster-Cables
Extreme Temperature Booster Cables - Clamp to Clamp
Our Extreme Temp Booster Cables are made with Arctic Superflex Blue® cable for unmatched performance and durability. These jumper cables ideal for auto, fleet, or service applications and are proven in the most extreme environments and in sub-zero weather, staying flexible in temperatures of -55°C to 105°C (-67°F to 221°F). They are fitted with solid copper, continuous duty 400 or 800 Amp cable clamps with heat shrink applied at the connections for additional strain relief and corrision resistance. The Extreme Temp Booster Cables handle with exceptional ease and won't tangle or kink, even in extreme cold!
- Arctic Superflex Blue® double conductor cable stays flexible and tangle free, even in extreme cold.
- 4 gauge cables fitted with 400 Amp continuous duty rated solid copper clamps. 1/0 gauge cables have 800 Amp clamps.
- Heat shrink is applied at six points for strain relief and protection.
- Extruded polarity stripe for safety identification.
- Resistant to abrasion, oil, gasoline, salt water, acids, and chemicals.
- Built using UL/CSA Listed or Recognized components and processes.
- Storage bag included.
|CLAMP TO CLAMP||HARNESS TO CLAMP||HARNESS END|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5380||Extreme Temp Booster Cable - 4 Ga, 400 Amp, 16-ft (1 MIN)||154.49||1 EA||✓|
|5382||Extreme Temp Booster Cable - 4 Ga, 400 Amp, 20-ft (1 MIN)||175.09||1 EA||✓|
|5384||Extreme Temp Booster Cable - 1/0 Ga, 800 Amp, 25-ft (1 MIN)||360.49||1 EA||✓|