Battery-Cables-&-Accessories > Battery-Booster-Packs-&-Cables > Booster-Cables
Extreme Temperature Booster Cables - Harness to Clamp
Extreme Temp Booster Cables are created with Arctic Superflex Blue cables for unmatched performance and durability, even in the most extreme conditions. These jumper cables feature a module design that quickly converts as needed with extra clamps or harness modules. This design makes the booster cables ideal for utility vehicles along with auto, fleet, or service applications. The cables have been tested and proven in sub-zero weather, where they remained flexible and easy to use. Fitted with solid copper, continuous duty cable clamps and heat shrink application at ten points for strain relief and additional protection. Extreme Temp Booster Cables handle with exceptional ease and wont tangle or kink, even in extreme cold situations.
- Modular design.
- Features Arctic Superflex Blue double conductor cable.
- Fitted with continuous duty, solid copper clamps: 4 Ga - 400 Amps, 1/0 Ga - 800 Amps.
- Temperature Rating: 55°C to 105°C (-67°F to 221°F)
- Extruded polarity stripe for safety identification.
- Resistant to abrasion, oil, gasoline, sale water, acid, and chemicals.
- UL/CSA listed or recognized components and processes.
- Storage bag included
|CLAMP TO CLAMP||HARNESS TO CLAMP||HARNESS END|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5386||Extreme Temp Booster Cable, Harness to Clamp - 4 Ga, 400 Amp, 16-ft (1 MIN)||187.35||1 EA||✓|
|5388||Extreme Temp Booster Cable, Harness to Clamp - 1/0 Ga, 800 Amp, 25-ft (1 MIN)||440.83||1 EA||✓|