Battery-Cables-&-Accessories > Battery-Booster-Packs-&-Cables > Booster-Cables
Extreme Temperature Booster Cables - Harness End
Extreme Temp Booster Cables feature Arctic Superflex Blue cables for unmatched performance and durability, even in sub-zero temperatures. Jumper cables are ideal for auto, fleet, utility, or service applications. The cables are fitted with solid copper, continuous duty 400 or 800 amp cable clamps. Each clamp is applied with heat shrink for additional strain relief and corrosion protection. These harnesses to clamp booster cables are ideal for utility vehicles due to their modular design. Quickly convert your setup as needed with additional harness module ends.
- Modular design.
- Features Arctic Superflex Blue double conductor cable.
- Fitted with continuous duty, solid copper clamps: 4 Ga - 400 Amps, 1/0 Ga - 800 Amps.
- Temperature Rating: 55°C to 105°C (-67°F to 221°F)
- Extruded polarity stripe for safety identification.
- Resistant to abrasion, oil, gasoline, sale water, acid, and chemicals.
- UL/CSA listed or recognized components and processes.
|CLAMP TO CLAMP||HARNESS TO CLAMP||HARNESS END|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5390||Booster Cable Harness End - 4 Ga, 4-ft (1 MIN)||42.98||1 EA||✓|
|5392||Booster Cable Harness End - 1/0 Ga, 4-ft (1 MIN)||82.65||1 EA||✓|