Cool-Seal Butt Connectors
Cool-seal butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. Cool-seal butt connectors install within just a fraction of the time it takes to install comparable heat shrink terminals. By inserting two wires, the cool-seal adhesive molds around the wires, which forms a moisture-tight, secure electrical connection. No heating is required.
- A heat-less, solderless terminal that utilizes an anaerobic sealant technology to prevent the ingress of moisture and air, within a nylon insulation that provides abrasion and puncture resistance.
- Terminals install within just a fraction of the time it takes to install comparable heat shrink terminals.
- Approximate 3 hour cure time for sealant.
- 99.9% ETP copper terminal.
- Click here to watch the simple 2-step cool-seal butt connector process
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|951005||Cool-Seal Butt Connector, Red, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|952005||Cool-Seal Butt Connector, Blue, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|953005||Cool-Seal Butt Connector, Yellow, 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||