Battery-Cables-&-Accessories > Battery-Terminals > Lead-Battery-Terminals
Epoxy Coated Top Post Lead Battery Terminals - 6-1 Gauge
These heavy-duty battery terminals are coated with epoxy for corrosion resistance as well as ease of polarity identification. The clamps are threaded to avoid cable pull-out and the terminals have steel screw inserts to avoid stripping the clamp bolts.
- Fits 6 to 1 gauge battery cables.
- Positive is red, negative is black.
- Positive terminal stud size is 3/8".
- Negative terminal stud size is 5/16".
- All hardware is included and comes assembled.
- Threaded clamps and steel screw inserts.
- Lead construction with epoxy coating.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|901000||Heavy-Duty Top Post Epoxy Coated Terminal, 6-1 Ga, Positive (1 MIN)||
|901002||Heavy-Duty Top Post Epoxy Coated Terminal, 6-1 Ga, Negative (1 MIN)||