Loom-&-Loom-Clamps > Woven-Wiring-Loom
Flame Retardant Woven Wire Loom - 3/16"-3/8"
Flame Retardant Braided sleeving contains an organic flame inhibitor that imparts self-extinguishing properties. Like our standard braided sleeving, FR Braided sleeving wraps and self-closes around a group of wires or cables. Its braiding is stretchy and springy, allowing wires to be pulled out or new ones inserted repeatedly. The loom is flexible enough to bend to a tight radius without distorting, splitting open or affecting the flexibility of the wires.
- Contains an organic flame inhibitor.
- More flexible than slit loom and more durable than spiral wrap.
- Soft and quiet in high vibration environments.
- Material allows wires to be pulled out or new ones inserted repeatedly if necessary.
- Will not impair or affect the flexibility of the wires.
- Temperature Range: -70° to 125° C (-94° to 257° F).
- UL VW-1, FAR 25, CSA, RoHS.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|20830||Flame Retardant Woven Flexible Self Wrap, 3/16" (100ft MIN)||
|20831||Flame Retardant Woven Flexible Self Wrap, 3/8" (100ft MIN)||