Heat Shrink, Multi-Stud Ring Terminals
Heat shrink, multi-stud ring terminals are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for it to connect to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The oblong terminal design allows the ring to fit varying sized studs, while the nut secures the terminals in place. Multi-stud ring terminals are popular in many auto and marine vehicles, but can used in various other electrical applications.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
- Click here to view proper shrink tube terminal installation.
- Click here for heating tools.
- Click here for the ratchet crimp tool.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|958105||Heat Shrink & Crimp Multi-Stud Ring Terminal, Red, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|959105||Heat Shrink & Crimp Multi-Stud Ring Terminal, Blue, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||