Terminals > Spade-Terminals
Heat Shrink Spade Terminals - 22-18 Gauge
Heat shrink spade terminals are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing a secure connection to a screw type or stud type electrical connection. The terminals themselves are manufactured of pure electrolytic copper that is properly tempered, resulting in a fused connection when crimped that gives maximum strength and conductivity. The heat shrink material completely seals the terminal and is the most durable type of insulation for electrical connections. Heat shrink spade terminals are commonly used in auto and marine applications, but are also used in a wide variety of other electrical applications.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
- Click here to view proper shrink tube terminal installation.
- Click here for heating tools.
- Click here for the ratchet crimp tool.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|961065||Shrink Tube Spade Terminal, 6 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|961085||Shrink Tube Spade Terminal, 8 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|961105||Shrink Tube Spade Terminal, 10 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||