Battery-Cables-&-Accessories > Battery-Cable-Connectors-&-Crimp-Tools
Heavy-Duty Copper Lugs - 5/16" Stud
Heavy duty copper lugs are manufactured from copper with tin plating and deliver maximum voltage when needed. These heavy duty copper lugs can be installed on a cable by crimping or soldering. They are stamped with both gauge size and stud size and are color coded for easy gauge size identification.
- A premium tinned copper lug with maximum performance.
- For 6 Gauge through 4/0 Gauge - use crimper no. 990000.
- For 8 Gauge through 1/0 Gauge - use crimper no. 990005.
- Solder slugs can also be used for installation.
- Click here to view proper solder slug use.
|5/16" STUD||3/8" STUD||1/2" STUD|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|907315||5/16" Heavy-Duty Copper Lug, 4 Ga (1 MIN)||
|907325||5/16" Heavy-Duty Copper Lug, 2 Ga (1 MIN)||
|907335||5/16" Heavy-Duty Copper Lug, 1 Ga (1 MIN)||